Oktober 9, 2023 - Oktober 11, 2023
Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin
- Regular rate (postdocs, senior scientists, public health workers, etc.): € 225
- Reduced rate (undergraduate students, graduate students, PhD students): € 75* (confirmation required on-site)
Registration: Please register online here
Abstract submission: Please submit your Abstract online here
Deadline for abstract submission is June 1st, 2023.
Abstracts will be accepted on the following topics:
- Antimicrobial Use and Resistance
- Bioinformatics, Digitalization and AI in One Health Research
- Environmental factors & Ecology of Zoonotic Infections
- Epidemiology and Secondary Data Use
- Host-pathogen Interactions
- One Health Intervention Methods
- Pathogenesis & Pathology of Zoonotic Infections
- Public Health & Pandemic Preparedness
- Risk Assessment & Biosecurity
- Vaccines & Immunology
- Zoonoses & Wildlife
Young Scientist Breakfast: Junior Scientist also have the unique opportunity to meet distinguished scientists from the community at an informal joint breakfast during the symposium. In order to be able to take advantage of this opportunity, it is necessary that you state your interest in participating in the Young Scientist Breakfast in the registration form.
Please note that you may only submit one abstract per person. You may submit this either for a talk or for a poster presentation. The scientific committee of the symposium will evaluate the abstracts afterwards. You will then be notified in due course whether your abstract has been accepted and for which presentation format. Please note that the space for oral presentations is limited. A designated poster viewing will take place during the sessions marked in the program.
Please note that we are again using Indico/Evis as a tool for the abstract submission.Therefore please make sure to create an Indico profile here before submitting an abstract. Please create your Indico profile here.
Please note: If you submitted an abstract to our symposium in the last four years you should already have an Indico profile
To submit an abstract you will also need your Registration-ID. So please make sure to register for the symposium before submitting an abstract.
Conference language: English
Conference Hashtag: #Zoonoses23